- a flat piece of copper etched or engraved for printing
- a print made from this
- a printing or engraving process using copperplate
- Calligraphy a graceful style of handwriting, patterned after copperplate etchings
- A copper printing plate engraved or etched to form a recessed pattern of the matter to be printed.
- A print or engraving made by using such a plate.
(third-person singular simple present copperplates, present participle copperplating, simple past and past participle copperplated)
- To engrave on and print from a copperplate