- (finance) Including financial data of the parent and all subsidiary companies.
- simple past tense and past participle of consolidate
Variant of consolidate
intransitive verbconsolidated, consolidating
- to combine into a single whole; merge; unite
- to make or become strong, stable, firmly established, etc.: the troops consolidated their position
- to make or become solid or compact
Origin of consolidate; from Classical Latin consolidatus, past participle of consolidare ; from com-, together + solidare, to make solid ; from solidus, solid: see holo-