(plural computer languages)
- (programming) Programming language.
- (programming) Machine language.
- (programming) A language that is used in association with computers, including programming languages, machine languages, query languages, markup languages etc.
- attributive form of computer language, noun.
- a computer-language terp
computer language - Computer Definition
(1) A programming language or machine language.
(2) Everyday computer language, which includes computer technologies and concepts as well as hardware and software products (everything in this encyclopedia!).