- a person or thing that compresses
- a muscle that compresses a part
- a machine, esp. a pump, for compressing air, gas, etc.
- A device that produces pressure, such as a gas compressor that produces pressurized gas.
- A device that squeezes (compresses).
- (audio) A device that reduces the dynamic range of an audio signal.
- (anatomy) A muscle that compresses certain parts.
- (computing) A program or algorithm for compressing data.
compressor - Computer Definition
compressor - Medical Definition
- A pump or other machine that increases the pressure of a gas.
- An instrument or device that compresses, such as a forceps or clamp.
- A muscle that causes compression of a body part.