A shopping list is a checklist for going to the store.
The definition of a checklist is a list of things that can be checked off as completed or noted.
An example of a checklist is when you have ten things to do for work and you make a list of all of them and you check them off as you accomplish each of them.
a list of things, names, etc. to be checked off or referred to for verifying, comparing, ordering, etc.
also check list
A list of items to be noted, checked, or remembered.
- This printable vacation checklist is a great way to make sure everything gets packed that you need, you have your travel data at your fingertips and you’ve thought of the important tasks that need to be done before you go out of town.
- However, in order to be best prepared for your home birth, you'll want to review the LoveToKnow Pregnancy slideshow Checklist for Home Birth and ask your chosen midwife what items she wants you to have on hand when you go into labor.
- Ask The Builder- Of the various checklists available online, this is one of the more abbreviated; however, the checklist is helpful in that it provides spaces for the home buyer to assess the quality of the areas they are inspecting.
- An interior designer will be required to complete all of the work that a certified interior designer might while being closely supervised by a superior who will verify that each item on the checklist has been completed adequately.
- The items on the checklist do not necessarily indicate a definite reason why the home is not fit to be put on the real estate market, but instead points to things that should be repaired or replaced before the new owner moves in.