- The definition of centrality is the quality of being in or near the center or the middle.
When something is at the center of the heart of a crisis, this is an example of something that has centrality.
centrality definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the quality, state, or fact of being central; center position
- the tendency to remain at or near the center
centrality definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The state or quality of being central.
- A tendency to be or remain at the center.