of Canada or its people or culture
a person born or living in Canada
river flowing eastward from N N.Mex., across NW Tex., to the Arkansas River in E Okla.: 906 mi (1,458 km)
- Person from Canada.
- (sports, informal) Canadian national championship.
- (informal) The English language as used (spoken or written) in Canada; Canadian English.
(comparative more Canadian, superlative most Canadian)
- Of or pertaining to Canada.
- Of or pertaining to Canadians.
- Of or pertaining to Canadian (Canadian English).