Origin of brunetteFr, feminine of brunet
Having brown hair.
A girl or woman with brown hair.
Origin of brunetteFrench feminine of brunet ; see brunet .
- Of a woman or girl, having brown or black hair.
- A girl or woman with brown or black hair.
- In every brunette she saw Angela and Mom.
- A short brunette waved her over.
- Brady whipped around at the familiar voice, staring at the petite brunette before him in surprise.
- "Where you coming from?" the brunette asked.
- The petite brunette had certainly been blessed with her share of beauty.