- a person who blows
- any device for producing a current of air or for blowing air into a room, from a furnace, etc.
- Brit., Slang the telephone
- One that blows, especially a mechanical device, such as a fan, that produces a current of air.
- Slang A braggart.
- Chiefly British Slang A telephone.
- A person who blows.
- Any device that blows.
- (slang, dated, chiefly UK, usually preceded by the) Telephone.
- Get on the blower and call headquarters right away!
- A ducted fan, usually part of a heating, ventilation, and/or air conditioning system.
- (dated) A braggart, or loud talker.
- The whale; so called by seamen, from its habit of spouting up a column of water.
- A small fish of the Atlantic coast, Tetrodon turgidus; the puffer.