The definition of biographical is information about a person's life, or details about the life of a person.
An example of biographical information is details about who you are, where you came from and what you have done.
- of, having to do with, or characteristic of biography or biographies
- giving the story of, or based on, a person's life
- Containing, consisting of, or relating to the facts or events in a person's life.
- Of or relating to biography as a literary form.
(comparative more biographical, superlative most biographical)
- Of or relating to an account of a person's life.