A white bindweed flower.
any of various twining vines, esp. any of certain vines (genus Convolvulus) of the morning-glory family
- Any of various trailing or twining, often weedy plants of the genera Calystegia and Convolvulus, having white, pink, or purple funnel-shaped flowers.
- Any of various similar trailing or twining plants.
(countable and uncountable, plural bindweeds)
- (botany) The family Convolvulaceae, of several trailing vine-like plants with funnel-shaped flowers.
- true bindweed, genus Convolvulus.
- false bindweed, genus Calystegia.
- Plants of species in other genera with similar appearance