- The definition of beguiling is something or someone who is captivating or seductive.
An example of beguiling is how you would describe a very attractive and mysterious girl.
- Beguiling means fooling or misleading someone or attracting or luring.
- An example of beguiling is a con artist using slight of hand.
- An example of beguiling is talking in a seductive way.
- Present participle of beguile.
- A beguilement.
(comparative more beguiling, superlative most beguiling)
- That beguiles or beguile.
Variant of beguile