- a hive of or for bees, esp., a box or other shelter for a colony of domesticated bees, in which they make and store honey
- a place of great activity
- a woman's hairdo in which the hair is worn teased on top of the head, resembling a domed beehive
- A hive for bees.
- A very busy place.
- A woman's hairstyle in which the hair is arranged in a tall, rounded peak on top of the head.
- An enclosed structure in which some species of honey bees (genus Apis) live and raise their young.
- A man-made structure in which bees are kept for their honey.
- (figuratively) Any place full of activity, or in which people are very busy.
- A women's hairstyle, popular in the 1960s, in which long hair is styled into a hive-shaped form on top of the head and usually held in place with lacquer. Also, a style of hat.
- A type of anti-personnel ammunition round containing flechettes, and characterised by the buzzing sound made as they fly through the air.
- (Mormonism) A 12-13 year old participant in the Young Women organization of the LDS Church.