A young man cooking on a barbecue grill.
- The definition of a barbeque is a piece of equipment that is used for cooking outdoors.
- A fireplace is an example of a barbeque.
- A grill is an example of a barbeque
- Barbeque is defined as food that is cooked over a fire or coals that often has a sauce applied to it.
A roasted pig is an example of barbeque.
- Barbeque means to cook over an open fire or live coals.
To roast wieners over a campfire is an example of barbeque.
- Alternative spelling of barbecue.
- This spelling is often considered incorrect and a result of misunderstanding.
Suggested by the common abbreviation BBQ.