This man is badass.
- Badass is defined as something or someone cool or something or someone tough, rebellious or aggressive.
When a person gets a really cool new motorcycle, it might be an example of something described as badass.
- The definition of a badass is someone who is tough, mean, violent or a bit aggressive.
The outlaw Jesse James is an example of a badass.
Origin of badassbad 1 ass 2
(comparative more badass, superlative most badass)
- (US, slang) Having extreme appearance, attitude, or behavior that is considered admirable.
- That tough guy looks badass.
- He practically oozes with badass personality and the radio chatter from your enemies raving in awe at your amazing abilities does little to soften the adrenaline rush you'll get once you play him.
- If you managed to beat it a second time, feel free to post a comment on the review letting everyone know how much of a badass you are.
- And of course, it only helps that ninjas are the epitome of badass.
- The Prince was such a badass, time itself did his bidding.