of Asia or its peoples, languages, or cultures
a person born or living in Asia
Of or relating to Asia or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- A native or inhabitant of Asia.
- A person of Asian ancestry.
- A person from Asia.
- (US, Canada, Australia), A person who originates from the Indian subcontinent, East and Southeast Asia, sometimes excluding the Indian subcontinent.
- (US, New Zealand), A person who originates from East or Southeast Asia, very rarely used in reference to people from the Indian subcontinent.
- (UK, South Africa), A person who originates from the Indian subcontinent, sometimes including East and Southeast Asia.
- Of, relating to or from Asia.