- the separable, pointed head or tip of an arrow, made formerly of flint or stone, now usually of metal
- anything shaped like an arrowhead; specif., an indicating mark, part of a cuneiform character, etc.: the sign (<) as used throughout this dictionary marks the derivation of a word or word form from another
- any of various marsh plants (genus Sagittaria) of the water plantain family, with arrow-shaped leaves and small, white, open flowers
- The pointed striking tip of an arrow, typically a knapped, wedge-shaped stone or a fitted metal cap.
- Something, such as a directional mark on a sign or drawing, having the shape of an arrowhead.
- a. Any of various aquatic or wetland perennial plants of the genus Sagittaria, having arrowhead-shaped leaves and panicles of white, unisexual flowers.b. The edible tubers of various Sagittaria species, especially S. sagittifolia of Eurasia or S. latifolia of North America.
- If you love the great outdoors and the natural, peaceful look of the Southern California surf as your wedding ambiance, then Now and Forever Weddings at Lake Arrowhead might be a great option for you.
- Along with the new patterned fabric, Michael Kaplan had the famous Starfleet arrowhead, or boomerang, symbol woven into the fabric.
- All officers, regardless of gender, wore a colored shirt with an arrowhead logo located on the left breast area of the shirt.
- Arrowhead Mills organic multigrain pancakes with added Stonyfield Farm yogurt (instead of milk) with our raspberries added.
- Crew members also wore a patch on their right upper arm of the United Earth Starfleet which had the arrowhead emblem.