- The definition of approachable refers to something that you can get to or access.
If there is a paved road leading to a cabin, that would be an example of a cabin that is approachable by car.
- that can be approached; accessible
- easily approached; friendly; receptive
- Possible to approach; accessible: a retreat in the mountains approachable in winter only by helicopter.
- Easy to talk to or deal with; friendly.
(comparative more approachable, superlative most approachable)
- Easily approached; easy to talk to.
- Her boss was very approachable.