- The definition of approachable refers to something that you can get to or access.
If there is a paved road leading to a cabin, that would be an example of a cabin that is approachable by car.
- that can be approached; accessible
- easily approached; friendly; receptive
- approachability noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Possible to approach; accessible: a retreat in the mountains approachable in winter only by helicopter.
- Easy to talk to or deal with; friendly.
- ap·proachˌa·bilˈi·ty noun