Anytime is defined as something that can happen at any moment or any point in time.
Telling someone they can call you 24/7 is an example of telling someone they can call you anytime.
At any time.
- "you're welcome" in response to "thank you" or "thanks."
- Anytime an expectant mother considers ingesting medications or over the counter medications and herbal supplements, it is important that she consider the effects this could have on their baby as well as potential effects on her own health.
- When you do an Internet search you will probably notice that there are several featured discounts (whether for holidays, weekly savings or back to school) as well as everyday discounts which Visa cardholders can take advantage of anytime.
- Anytime we're intimate; we're making love.
- You may call or have friends over anytime you wish - as long as they don't interfere with your work.
- It must be nice to be able to come out here and see them anytime you want.