- of Anatolia or its peoples, languages, or cultures
- designating or of a group of extinct Indo-European languages of ancient Anatolia, including Hittite
- Of or relating to Anatolia or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to a branch of the Indo-European language family that includes Hittite and other extinct languages of ancient Anatolia.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Anatolia.b. A person of Anatolian ancestry.
- The Anatolian languages.
- of or pertaining to Anatolia or its people, culture, etc.
From Anatolia + -an.