Anatolian definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- of Anatolia or its peoples, languages, or cultures
- designating or of a group of extinct Indo-European languages of ancient Anatolia, including Hittite
a person born or living in Anatolia
Anatolian definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or relating to Anatolia or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to a branch of the Indo-European language family that includes Hittite and other extinct languages of ancient Anatolia.
- A native or inhabitant of Anatolia.
- The Anatolian languages.