- Always describes the concept of the infinite, or something that goes on forever with no end.
An example of the word alway is the promise that is made during wedding vows to forever remain faithful.
- Always is defined as the consistency of someone or something.
An example of the word always is to say that someone is consistently punctual.
- The definition of always is constancy.
An example of the word always is to describe the lights as never failing to be bright.
- (archaic) All along; for all time, perpetually.
- (archaic) Every time, at every opportunity, always.