- of, used in, or characteristic of algebra
- of a number, etc. expressible by algebraic operations
- Of, relating to, or designating algebra.
- Designating an expression, equation, or function in which only numbers, letters, and arithmetic operations are contained or used.
- Indicating or restricted to a finite number of operations involving algebra.
(comparative more algebraic, superlative most algebraic)
- Of, or relating to, algebra.
- (mathematics, of an expression, equation, or function) Containing only numbers, letters, and arithmetic operators.
- (mathematics, number theory, said of a number) Which is a root of some polynomial whose coefficients are rational.
- (chess, of notation) Describing squares by file (referred to in intrinsic order rather than by the piece starting on that file) and rank, both with reference to a fixed point rather than a player-dependent perspective.