- plural form of walnut
- There is trade in walnuts, walnut-oil, silk, cattle, &c.
- The gardens and orchards supply great abundance of fruits, especially almonds and walnuts; and bee-keeping is common throughout the country.
- Walnuts have become another important product and are exported, the average annual produce being 48,000 to 50,000 bushels.
- Apricots and walnuts flourish at Warsaw, but in Russia they do not thrive beyond 50°.
- Many varieties of fruit are grown, especially good being the apricots, peaches, walnuts and hazel nuts.