- made void
- Heraldry having the middle removed, leaving the outline: said of bearings
The definition of voided is that something was declared invalid.
When a contract was made but then declared invalid, this is an example of a voided contract.
Having the central area cut out or left vacant, leaving an outline or narrow border: a voided lozenge.
- Simple past tense and past participle of void.
- The Holocaust Insurance Registry and The Slavery Era Insurance Registry both attempt to reclaim previously voided insurance policies while also assisting with historical records of insurance policies.
- A doctor or other healthcare provider should be contacted whenever urination becomes painful or the voided urine is cloudy or bloody, or when a child complains of pain when voiding urine.
- The information contained on a bank statement or a voided personal check is used to ensure that the payment is made to the appropriate account.
- Business owners will need to provide a voided check from the business, a business license and a driver's license for the business owner.
- If you receive a mail-order offer through the mail, you might have to send them a voided check or deposit slip for verification.