A V-shaped neckline, as of a sweater.
- While the loose-fitting cardigan was also trendy in this era, coming into its own as part of the classic twinset, many cardigans were still cut to be V-neck fitted garments that accentuated curves while hugging the waist.
- The bikini-wearing regular actually made several appearances on the runway at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and was also seen in a deep v-neck one piece monokini and a traditional halter-top bikini with embellished straps.
- Jantzen Curveallure Solid Tank: True to its name, you like the fact that this top conforms to your figure, and because of its deep V-neck and ruffled style, the attention is placed squarely on your cleavage, not your tummy.
- You can choose a shawl-like collar, which snuggles close to your neck for additional warmth and comfort, or a kimono style, which basically has no collar and makes the garment look more like a V-neck in the front.
- It's made of super soft cotton/polyester chenille in an elegant v-neck style and features a zippered closure, tufted embellishments on the front and cuffs, in-seam pockets, and a flattering calf-length.