- past participle of undergo
A nurse cares for a patient who has undergone surgery.
Undergone is defined as to have experienced or gone through.
An example of undergone is to have had surgery.
- The palace has undergone alterations and additions, e.g.
- The word has, however, undergone sundry modifications of meaning.
- In accepting, with slight reservations, the results of the development which the Church had undergone during the fifty years from 1640 to 210 it reduced itself to the level of a sect.
- Added to it was the pleasure of seeing Cynthia, after all she'd undergone, so utterly enjoying the day.
- The reproductive individuals have undergone an extraordinary simplification of the organs concerned with the collection and digestion of food.