Origin of ubiquitoussee ubiquity and -ous
The definition of ubiquitous is something that seems to be present at the same time, everywhere.
An example of ubiquitous is people using the Internet.
Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent.
ubiquitous - Computer Definition
- Computers are becoming increasingly ubiquitous.
- He aims to make his product ubiquitous by selling it internationally.
- We live in a society where the term "risk" has become ubiquitous.
- They are ubiquitous environmental contaminants of considerable persistence.
- They have become a seemingly ubiquitous part of our national culture.