having the shape of a
(comparative more U-shaped, superlative most U-shaped)
- Shaped like the letter "U"; bent such that the two ends are parallel.
- For example, in a space that needs a lot of light such as a kitchen, a U-shaped or square-shaped configuration can be installed to provide maximum illumination.
- Use the pieces to create an L-shaped area, a U-shaped area or arrange the pieces in a more abstract design.
- Mandible-The lower jaw, a U-shaped bone attached to the skull at the temporomandibular joints.
- If you're restoring an old helmet, you can even get a classic two-bar or U-shaped facemask.
- U-shaped - This layout is the most versatile and efficient of all kitchen layouts.