- having no state or nationality
- incapable of retaining information about transactions or sessions: said of software
- Having no state.
- Not having any recognized citizenship in a state or nation.
- (computer science) Of a system or protocol, such that it does not keep a persistent state between transactions.
- A stateless server treats each request independently.
- (dated) Without state or pomp.
- (law) Without a state or nationality, not subject to any state.
- UN Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons
- (computer science) stateful
state +"Ž -less
stateless - Computer Definition
Referring to a system or process that is not aware of the status or condition of an activity in which it participates.