The Empire State Building, a skyscraper in New York City, is a popular tourist attraction.
The definition of a skyscraper is a very tall building.
The Empire State Building is an example of a skyscraper.
A very tall building.
- A very tall building with a great number of floors.
- (archaic) A small sail atop a mast of a ship.
- (figuratively) Anything very tall or high.
- Perfect for nights out on the town with skinny jeans and skyscraper heels, it makes a powerful statement.
- Find the comic at the top of the Gunnery Fitness Solutions skyscraper.
- Wall Sprint Upgrade 2--Collect all 150 Secret Skyscraper TokensFight Arena--Beat the Final Doc Ock Battle.
- Highflyer: Noble (D), Sir Peter Teazle (D), Skyscraper (D), Violante (0), Omphale (L), Cowslip (L), Spadille (L), Young Flora (L).