Paul and his buddies are self-described computer nerds who became good friends when they were all in the same high school programming class.
An example of self-described used as an adjective is in the phrase "self described genius," which means that the genius is the one who decided that he is a genius.
- Finally, ESC Promotions is self-described as putting the "fun" back into fundraising, and will provide you with discount cards that include your own personal wish list of up to 40 local businesses you hope to have participate.
- Now, one thing should be mentioned, if you are a self-described Jimmy Buffet "Parrothead", (and there are no doubt a ton of you out there), a parrot wine holder is for sure a must have for your wine accessories collection.
- Self-described as a "sophisticated fine-dining experience", Executive Chef Laurent Manrique has devised one of the most diverse and stunning menus around, and people come from all over to experience his latest creations.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 128 volunteers showed that valerian significantly improved the sleep habits of self-described poor sleepers and insomniacs by effectively reducing sleep latency.
- Matt is self-described as a "32 year old deadbeat from Connecticut," but any visitor to his site knows that he really is a creative internet presence who knows how to keep the clicks coming.