A couple talk to a car salesperson.
The definition of a salesperson is a person who sells goods or services.
An example of salesperson is someone who sells cars.
A person who is employed to sell products or services.
- The salesperson had a confident manner with plenty of personality.
- It's easy to begin seeing the vehicle as yours, especially once you've started dealing with the salesperson on the price; however, just like in the rest of this transaction, you'll need to keep emotion out of it.
- You can sometimes find deals, coupons, and such to lower your purchase price, but expect to go through the usual song and dance with the salesperson when it comes time for him/her to pitch the "protection plan."
- You are being helped by an excellent salesperson who has been working there for twenty-five years.
- Even an exceptional salesperson has an imperfect memory.