- a large bag, usually one of a pair, carried on either side of the back of a horse, etc., just behind the saddle
- a similar bag carried over the back wheel of a motorcycle or bicycle
- Informal a deposit of fat forming a bulge at the top of the thigh: usually used in the pl.
- One of a pair of pouches hanging across the back of a horse behind the saddle.
- A pouch hanging from a saddle or over the rear wheel of a motorcycle or bicycle.
- A covered pouch, usually one of a pair, laid across the back of a horse, donkey, or mule behind its saddle, or hanging over the rear wheel of a bicycle or motorcycle; often made of leather or (on a bicycle or motorcycle) a rigid material.
- (in the plural) Loose fatty flesh on a person's upper thighs or buttocks, that hangs like saddlebags.
- (architecture) A style of house with two rooms separated by a small hall and open space.
- He pulled his field glasses from the saddlebag and motioned to Cassie.
- Breakfast over, Bordeaux saddled his horse and pulled the field glasses from his saddlebag.