In order to maximize your ROI, it is important to consider the costs vs. benefits.
An example of ROI is the profit made from selling your house.
roi - Computer Definition
(Return On Investment) The monetary benefits derived from having spent money on developing or revising a system. In the IT world, there are more ways to compute ROI than Carter has liver pills (and for those of you who never heard of that expression, it means a lot). The intangibles are sometimes the most important benefits, but because many of them may be long term, they are typically the most difficult to quantify. See TCO.
- Expelled from France in 1836, the day after bringing a suit against the duchess of Angouleme for the restitution of the daupnin's private property, he lived in exile till his death at Delft on the 10th of August 1845, and his tomb was inscribed "Louis XVII., roi de France et de Navarre (Charles Louis, duc de Normandie)."
- He also held the offices of librarian of the Bibliotheque du Roi, and of perpetual secretary of the Academie des Inscriptions.
- Provins, Le Dernier roi legitime de France (2 vols., the first of which consists of destructive criticism of Beauchesne and his followers, 1889); A.
- Un roi qui est la seule sauvegarde de son peuple ne fuit point devant son peuple; it le prend pour juge de sa conduite et de ses principes."
- The Mahratta king, a descendant of Sivaji, had become a roi fainéant, and the arrangement was negotiated by his Brahman minister, whose official designation was the peshwa.