- a person who rocks a cradle, etc.
- either of the curved pieces on the bottom of a cradle, rocking chair, etc.
- rocking chair
- a cradle for washing sand or gravel in gold mining
- a small steel plate with a toothed and curved edge, for roughening and thus preparing the surface of a mezzotint plate
- one of the curved stripes below the chevron of a noncommissioned officer above sergeant
- a performer, fan, etc. of rock music
- a rock song performed with a heavily accented rhythm at a fast tempo
off one's rocker