Cuban people have been resourceful by fixing and maintaining older model cars.
The definition of resourceful is the ability to overcome problems or to make do with what is available to create a solution.
An example of resourceful is someone who is able to find for herself, overcoming any possible problems that might arise.
Able to act effectively or imaginatively, especially in difficult situations.
- The company is a member of the GMAC family of companies and employs resourceful efforts to streamline operations -- limiting application delays while keeping costs affordable.
- Lost is Space was clearly meant to capitalize on that popularity, by setting a resourceful family (also named Robinson) adrift in space in order to make a home as best they could.
- Whether you are looking for free curriculum packages, enrichment material, or even free field trips, there is a whole world of possibilities waiting to be discovered by frugal, resourceful homeschoolers.
- You're a very resourceful and courageous person.
- As a resourceful political leader, and an adroit, ready, skilful tactician in debate, he has had few equals in American history.