(third-person singular simple present reflows, present participle reflowing, simple past and past participle reflowed)
- (intransitive) To flow back again.
- The sea flows and reflows.
- (chiefly engineering) To cause to flow again, to remelt.
- Reflowing solder is a common form of rework in the manufacture of printed circuit boards: you heat up the solder and it flows where it should have flowed the first time.
- (computing, wordprocessing) To modify the layout of text around other objects in a document.
re- +"Ž flow