- An example of reassignment is being taking off of a project to focus on something else.
- An example of reassignment is a military officer being sent to work on another military base.
- An example of reassignment is someone having a sex change surgery called “gender reassignment.”
Reassignment is defined as being given a new task, position or identity.
- "I sense a reassignment," Dustin said, gaze going to the fire.
- She didn't miss the look of relief that crossed Pierre's face and suspected he'd been threatened with a reassignment for shooting her.