- the act of retrieving information from storage in a digital computer
- information taken from a computer or scientific instrument and displayed visually or recorded, typically for immediate use
- an electronic device for displaying such information
The readout from a heart monitor.
An example of a readout is the paper that flows from a heart monitor.
readout - Computer Definition
(1) A small display device that typically shows only a few digits or a couple of lines of data.
(2) Any display screen or panel.
- The Montel Williams blender is designed like a blender in that it contains a base with processing buttons, a pourable and clear pitcher and a digital readout of time and speed settings.
- The Bluetooth watch boasts classic styling and keeps time with analog hands, has a small digital screen readout of a caller's phone number.
- A digital readout is also featured on the base and it displays the time and the variable speed settings which range from one to eight.
- The EPT Certainty digital home pregnancy test offers unmistakable results with a digital readout when you follow the instructions.
- It uses thermoelectric cooling so it runs very quietly and has LED temperature readout with an ultra modern stainless steel trim.