- a person or thing that reacts or undergoes a reaction
- nuclear reactor
- a container used for the production of chemical reactions
- Elec. a device, as a coil or capacitor, inserted in a circuit to introduce reactance
- Med. a person or animal having a positive reaction to a particular foreign substance
- One that reacts to a stimulus.
- Electronics A circuit element, such as a coil, used to introduce reactance.
- a. A chemical reactor.b. A nuclear reactor.
- A person who behaves in response to a suggestion, stimulation or some other influence.
- (industrial) A structure used to contain chemical or other reactions.
- (nuclear physics) A device which uses atomic energy to produce heat.
- (chemistry) A chemical substance which responds to the presence or contact with another substance.