- plural form of raspberry
- Apples, peaches, quinces, raspberries, strawberries, &c., are produced under such conditions, but the flavour of their kind grown in colder climates is usually wanting.
- The climate is favourable to the growth of plums, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, currants, gooseberries, etc. There are many localities in which cranberries are successfully grown, and in which blueberries also grow wild in great profusion.
- Attend to raspberries and blackberries as advised for last month, if they have not already been attended to.
- Strawberries, raspberries and other fruits are largely grown in the neighbourhood.
- The county is specially famed for cherries and filberts, but apples, pears, plums, gooseberries, strawberries, raspberries and currants are also largely cultivated.