A storm accompanied by rain.
- Go outside after a heavy rainstorm, or a windy day, and see what nature has liberated.
- AH: The designer, Thea Mehl, was inspired by the whimsically irregular shapes of some puddles left standing outside her Oslo, Norway studio after an autumn rainstorm.
- If you're dressed for the bright sun, a rainstorm could cause your hand-dyed swimsuit to run or a white cover-up to become completely see-through.
- However, when your check engine light comes on or you can't get your wipers to work in a rainstorm, you'll be glad to have your manual.
- As the moon child knows, it takes a rainstorm to swell a river, or severe cold to freeze a lake to force water to change or move.