Origin of RaEgyptian r?, sun, day
Egyptian ra sun-god of Heliopolis
- An example of Ra is the Egyptian god who had a hawk head.
- An example of Ra is an element that is studied by chemists.
Ra is the ancient Egyptian sun god, or is short for the element radium.
Egypt. Myth. the sun god and principal deity: usually depicted as having the head of a hawk and wearing the solar disk as a crown
- Rear Admiral
- Astron. right ascension
- Royal Academician
- Royal Academy
The ancient Egyptian sun god, the supreme deity represented as a man with the head of a falcon crowned with a solar disk and uraeus.
Origin of RaEgyptian r' sun, Ra
relief carving of Ra,
the sun god, at the
Temple of Kom Ombo
near Kom Ombo, Egypt
- regular army
- residence assistant
- right ascension
ra - Computer Definition
- (Porphyry tells us that Plotinus was unwilling to name his parents or his birthplace, and seemed ashamed of being in the body.) Beyond the uaOap ra, or virtues which purify from sin, lies the further stage of complete identification with God (ovrc w aµaprias Eivac; aXAa 0E6v Elm).
- They do not attempt a psychological explanation of the origin of human sin; bad thought (yeser ra`, Ecclus.
- BIBLIOG RA PHY.
- 2) calls it KaXXLQ-ra (3poreav iroXicov.
- Bibliog Ra Phy.