- a movie made quickly and cheaply
- a hurriedly consumed drink of alcoholic liquor
- a hasty act of sexual intercourse
After a long day at work, Myra's "go to" quickie for dinner is a vegetable omelet.
- An example of a quickie is a meal made in five minutes.
- An example of a quickie is three-minute sex.
The definition of a quickie is something done, or made, quickly or in a hurry.
anything done or made quickly; specif.,
done, completed, attained, etc. in less time than is usual or desirable
- Something made or done rapidly.
- An act of sexual intercourse that is done quickly and often furtively.
- Over the course of the first season, Kourtney and Disick split and reunited and nearly married in Las Vegas, but her mom and sisters stepped in to convince Kourtney that a quickie wedding would be a mistake.
- A Malawian child rights group, Eye of the Child, is rightfully upset about the quickie adoption, telling the Associated Press: "It's not like selling property.
- Some couples, like Zach and Kendall Slater, do not have an event wedding, but get married in a quickie ceremony either off screen or in front of judge.
- If you're looking for more quick-to-crochet patterns, check out the Mile-A-Minute Afghan, the Quick Crochet Blanket and the Quickie Ripple Throw.
- They married in September 2004, just eight months after Spears had a quickie Las Vegas wedding to childhood friend Jason Alexander.