Qi (pronounced "chee")
Qi is a spiritual force as believed in Taoism and Chinese medicine.
An example of Qi is the spiritual connection amongst all living creatures.
Variant of chi2
qi - Computer Definition
(1) See Qi wireless charging.
qi - Medical Definition
- Let us fix our attention on a small area dS of the boundary of the s (3) qi „ and so on.
- Since dp4+(-)P+T1(p +q qi 1)!dd4, the solutions of the partial differential equation d P4 =o are the single bipart forms, omitting s P4, and we have seen that the solutions of p4 = o are those monomial functions in which the part pq is absent.
- They may be regarded as obtained from a series Po + (Qi - Qo) + (Q2 (P2 - 1:11) +..
- For if C l and C2 are the capacities and Q i and Q2 are the charges after contact, then Qi/CI and Q2/C2 are the potential differences of the coatings and must be equal.
- Hence Qi /CI =Q2/C2 or Q I /Q 2 =C I /C 2.