The definition of a playboy is a man who has lots of casual sex.
An example of playboy is a man who has sex with a different person every night of the week.
A usually wealthy man who spends much of his time pursuing leisure and romance.
- A brand of adult magazines introduced in the United States.
- A Playboy magazine.
(comparative more Playboy, superlative most Playboy)
- Pertaining to a hedonistic philosophy and idealized women with exaggerated sexual characteristics.
- Well, aside from (ahem) intimate knowledge of the Playboy Empire, Madison got her feet wet when she served as a photo editor apprentice in one episode of The Girls Next Door, assisting with the design of a 2007 Girls Next Door calendar.
- Add into the mix that pre-teen girls are highly attracted to jewelry with the Playboy logo, jewelry which is, after all, ensconced with glittery charms and bedecked with rhinestones, and the pairing starts sounding off alarm bells.
- With her provocative photos garnering the attention of many and probably a legion of fans from her various nude spreads in Playboy and Penthouse, Tequila is now the reigning queen of MySpace with over two million "friends" to date.
- The couple divorced five years later in 2002.A year after her divorce from Pipino, Klum announced she and new boyfriend Flavio Briatore, a man 23 years her senior who had a penchant for being a playboy, were expecting a child.
- Actor Eric Dane, who is one of the stars of Grey's Anatomy, and his wife actress Rebecca Gayheart, were the subjects of a leaked tape that featured them along with former Miss Teen U.S.A. and Playboy model Kari Ann Peniche.