The definition of a playgirl is a woman who engages in casual sex, and seeks pleasure in life.
An example of a playgirl is the character Samantha from the tv show Sex and the City.
A usually wealthy woman who spends much of her time pursuing leisure and romance.
- In an interview for Playgirl magazine, done over a decade ago, Duchovny addressed the rampant rumor that he was addicted to the more carnal pleasures in life with an emphatic "I am not a sex addict."
- Johnston figures that the experience with Playgirl has somehow prepared him for a stint on Dancing With the Stars, adding that he's in good physical shape so that part wouldn't be difficult for him.
- And, if she isn't working, what right does she have to tell a father who is working…albeit via Playgirl and whatever else that boy gets into, that he isn't providing enough child support?
- Mix in a smidgen of the Midas Touch for making money, and the cliché image of a playboy or playgirl is soon begging to be added to the list of Taurean traits.
- Thanks to magazines like Playboy, Playgirl, and Penthouse, many celebrities have doffed their clothing to appear naked in centerfolds and other photo shoots.