The definition of a peacemaker is a person who tries to create harmony or make peace.
An example of a peacemaker is a friend who tries to help two friends stop fighting and make up.
One that makes peace, especially by settling disputes.
- Instead of merely acting as dress experts, Kleinfeld consultants are forced to assume the role of family therapist, peacemaker, and fairy godmother.
- He was their elder, the peacemaker, and the executioner.
- His ambition was to play the role of peacemaker, and his conciliatory policy achieved many successes.
- At the burning of Moscow, he declared afterwards, his own soul had found illumination, and he had realized once for all the divine revelation to him of his mission as the peacemaker of Europe.
- The peacemaker of the brothers, Andre instinctively used his gift of mind control to counter the tempers of his fiery brothers.