An outdoorsy family.
- A person who likes to camp outside is an example of an outdoorsy person.
- Camping is an example of an outdoorsy activity.
The definition of outdoorsy is someone or something related to or fond of nature.
- Associated with the outdoors: outdoorsy hobbies such as fishing.
- Showing a liking for the outdoors: “backpackers, mountain climbers, cross-country skiers, and other no-nonsense outdoorsy types” ( New Yorker )
(comparative outdoorsier, superlative outdoorsiest)
outdoors +"Ž -y
- All in all, for the outdoorsy family, having high-quality snowsuits for the kids allows not only the kids, but also the rest of the family, to really enjoy the winter festivities.
- Since the Crocs lineup does consist primarily of very relaxed, outdoorsy type shoes, you can count on finding some variation of them in the outlet just about every time.
- Other items to look for include card cases and basic nylon billfolds (note that nylon is very affordable and quite durable; this is a great choice for an outdoorsy man).
- Teva is known for sandals that can hold up to a lot of activity, but you don't have to be the outdoorsy type to appreciate the comfort associated with this brand.
- It's also a good choice for those who own or rent beach houses, hunting camps and other types of outdoorsy getaways or who enjoy tailgating at sporting events.