Gypsies are a nomadic people.
The definition of nomadic is a person or people who are part of a tribe or group that moves from place to place without a permanent home.
An example of nomadic is a traveling carnival.
of, characteristic of, or like nomads or their way of life
nomadic - Computer Definition
- Others are hunters and fishermen and are nomadic in habit.
- As a nomadic people they have great contempt for the Sarts, who represent the town dwellers of the tribe.
- The nomadic system prevails in the island.
- In Mongolia the population is essentially nomadic, its wealth consisting in herds of horned cattle, sheep, horses and camels.
- Long drouths prevail in this region and there is no inducement for settlement, the nomadic Indians visiting it only on their hunting expeditions.